Welcome to 119 Euclid, a space that celebrates Black students and culture. Created as a commitment from the university to the demands of student protesters, 119 Euclid seeks to enhance the student experience by reinforcing Black culture across the African diaspora.
119 Euclid includes:
- A social lounge – this large room includes a television and many modular chairs to accommodate game night, movie night, and group discussions.
- Meeting rooms (2) – these reservable rooms hold approximately 12 people and are fully equipped with a television that can address all presentation and entertainment needs.
- Kitchen – fully functioning, this kitchen has tables and chairs and hold approximately 25 people.
- Quiet room – equipped with plenty of seating and room to study this room can also hold small groups.
- Reflection room – dedicated to Black bodies lost to violence this room is a space for introspection and contemplation.
- Conference room – this room has numerous modular tables that can hold a large meeting or a small program for about 30 people.
- Shared office space – an office for graduate students and members of the 119 Euclid staff. Graduate students can reserve the space for their needs.
Students are encouraged to come to the space at any time during operation hours and contact 119 Euclid to reserve meeting space or to plan an event. The space is fully staffed and open Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 1 to 9 p.m.
Please contact 119 Euclid Ave by email or call 315.443.4005. Follow us on Instagram at 119Euclid.